Can't post anything

It says I can’t have link in my post when there aren’t any links! :frowning:

Error521 shows up as a link when there is a space between Error and number. I think it’s a bug.

If you get that again, can you grab a screen shot? I’ve not seen that before and cannot reproduce it.

I suspect that is related to :point_down:

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 11.00.38 AM

Error521 will not give you a link to the Error 521 #CommunityTip

1 Like

Already read through this article and my issue seem to be different.

I have updated my DNS settings at GoDaddy with the nameservers assigned to me by Cloudflare.

However, now I am getting Error521 when I try to go to my domain name . I know that my web server is up because I can get to it fine when I try to get to other sites on the same server. They also use Cloudfare.

When I ping my domain name I get a response from 172.67.189.170, and when I do a reverse loopup on that IP I get a response from a completely different nameserver than what was assigned to me by Cloudflare.

When I ping both of the name servers assigned to me by Cloudflare I get a response from the following:

But when I ping my domain name I get a response from a completely different Cloudflare name server and IP 104.21.73.109.

Link bug…

This is the expected behaviour

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 12.24.34 PM

This is not,

Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 12.29.49 PM

We I have asked our vendor to review. Thank you for letting us know. I have also adjust your permissions such that you can post a link.

Ok, thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.