Can't open my site without WWW

So I just changed my nameservers to those of Cloudflare but I have a problem that I can’t access my site without typing www in front of it (www.tedxyouth6octoberstem.com). I tried to create an A name pointing to the website IP address but I can’t (code: 9005) and as I understood it’s because the IP is cloudflare’s. So I was hoping that someone can solve me solve this problem. my host provider is infinityfree.com

You have DNS records for both records, however neither shows your website. Both return a 522 -> Community Tip - Fixing Error 522: Connection timed out

but when I open the site without www I don’t even get 522 error, I mean I got this related links page what’s the reason for this?

Possibly a propagation issue and you are still connecting to a previous IP address.

But it’s been a week with the same problem so I don’t think it’s a propagation issue.
when I try pinging tedxyouth6octoberstem.com it try to connect to 199.59.242.151 while www.http://tedxyouth6octoberstem.com it connect 104.31.86.35

All right, whats the output of

ping tedxyouth6octoberstem.com
nslookup tedxyouth6octoberstem.com
nslookup tedxyouth6octoberstem.com 1.1.1.1
nslookup tedxyouth6octoberstem.com 8.8.8.8

1 2 3

It is a propagation issue. Your system resolver still returns the old (?) IP address.

yes :"