Can't login to account (stuck on "Recovery request submitted!" page)

Hi Support,

a client from us can not login anymore.

He tried to do these steps: Two-factor authentication · Cloudflare Fundamentals docs

But he stucks on the “Recovery request submitted” page:

He triggered the recovery more then a week ago (and also yesterday again), but still he does not get any access codes via mail!

The sad thing is if he wants to ask any questions to the support about his login issues here, guess what?, he needs to login for that, but ohh yeah he can’t do that :sweat_smile: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks for any help!

This is pretty urgent, as the client really needs to login to his account!

If you are only allowed to talk to the account holder in person, I can provide contact informations.

Hi @kontakt61

Ask your client to create a 2FA ticket, so it can be disabled.

If your client do not have any domains in his account, then we can delete it for him, and you can send him a new invite.

You can post the ticket ID here, when your client has created the ticket.

Hi @louise2. thanks for helping me here!

Ask your client to create a 2FA ticket, so it can be disabled.

Where can he do this? As I said, he can’t login and cause of that he can’t send any tickets…

If your client do not have any domains in his account, then we can delete it for him, and you can send him a new invite.

Hmm I do not get you here. Sure, he has domains on his account, please don’t delete the account!

“and you can send him a new invite.” → He has a complete separate account, I do not have access to it and so I can’t invite him to his own account. :sweat_smile:

You can post the ticket ID here, when your client has created the ticket.

Ticket Id: 3180092

A user can always create a 2FA ticket even though they can’t login.

He needs to follow the process in the login screen.

How do I create a 2FA ticket from here?:

If I click on “Try recovery” I get stuck on the “Recovery request submitted” page, as described in my first post…

Try this link

https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support