Can't login to a Cloudflare protected site

Answer these questions to help the Community help you with Security questions.

What is the domain name? macu.com

Have you searched for an answer? yes

Please share your search results url:

When you tested your domain, what were the results?

Describe the issue you are having: Can’t login to macu.com Cloudflare does not recognize the “Verify you are human” verification I submit.

What error message or number are you receiving? o.macu.com needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue? I can log in to the MACU site with my laptop but not my desktop. I would like to talk with someone to troubleshoot this issue.

1. Called MACU for help by their technical team. I can log in briefly after that but after a day the error returns and I can’t log in.

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

1. Logging into macu.com

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode? I have tried Firefox, Edge, Chrome, Chrome Incognito. None work.

Please attach a screenshot of the error:

Under most situations like this, I would suggest you to look at things such as e.g. your browser extensions, especially privacy enhancing extensions.

Do all these browsers bring up that exact same “This check is taking longer than expected. Check your Internet connection and refresh the page if the issue persists.”?

If so, I would move to be looking at your firewall and/or other security solutions, to see if they are possibly blocking the Cloudflare CAPTCHA.

… Are you by any chance trying to access MACU through a VPN?

All browsers same message. I have tried to access with and without VPN. The CAPTCHA comes through. Sometimes as a checkbox. This is the only website I have problems with. I use AVG security and I’ve tried to access with the firewall off. Same message. I can access with my laptop but not with my desktop.

If both the laptop and desktop are connected to the exact same network (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, …), that would indicate that the issue is to be found on your desktop.

I would suggest to try things such as:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies.

2. Disable all browser extensions.

2 Likes

Tried all that. Does Cloudflare have a help desk to troubleshoot issues? Again, this is the only website I have problems with.

Cloudflare does not, but the credit union should have one to support is members

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.