Can't log into valorant [VAN 68] [Cloudflare "re-routed"]

Recently I have been getting cloudflare captchas on every RIOT GAMES website i try to visit (which use cloudflare services) . I cannot login to the game all it shows is that it has encountered a connection error. I checked the cloudflare status page, there it shows “re-routed” beside my city. So is it related? My ip reputation is fine on Project Honeypot. So what’s causing the issue? The re-routing issue or something related to my ip? If rerouting is the issue then how long does it take for it to finish? It has been over 3 days and it still shows re-routed.
Valorant shows the error VAN 68

Some Enterprise customers don’t have much in the way of Cloudflare headers in their sites, but I can’t find any at playvalorant or riotgames.

Valorant shows the error VAN 68

That doesn’t look like a Cloudflare error.

It shouldn’t be. Not for a Cloudflare hCAPTCHA.

What’s the URL of a site you’re trying to log into?

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us

And i cannot play the game either, it just wont connect to the game servers without a vpn. And what about the “re-routed” thing? Right after it showed up on the cloudflare status page my game stopped working and i started getting captchas on all riot websites.

Interesting…their Support subdomain uses Cloudflare, but their main site does not. Not a surprise, as it turns out, because their Support is on Zendesk.

As for the rerouting, that’s transparent to the user, other than a slightly slower connection.

But to the core issue, an internet search shows many tutorials on how to deal with a VAN 68 error.

Can you explain the re-routing thing again? And none of the tutorials actually worked in my case

Any solution?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.