Can't Include Java Script into my Page because I get blocked

Hi,
ervery time i try to include a java script-Code into my page (wordpress) and hit save, I get blocked from Cloudflare.

I tryed to whitelist my IP-Adress via an Firewall-Roul, but I still get blocked and can’t integrate the code.

The strange thing: I always had the code integrated in the page and Cloudflare never grumbled. Now I had to delete the code briefly because of a customization, and now I wanted to integrate it again and get the error message since then. It doesn’t matter whether I try to integrate the code in the footer, as a widget or via Adrotate as a display. Cloudflare always interferes when saving. Do you have any idea how I can get ahead?

I got an ID and my IP address displayed with the error message, which I’m happy to share with you here:
Cloudflare Ray ID: 76b702cb6db69bee • Your IP: 79.210.107.35

Thank you
Benny

Best to try IP Access Rules instead:

Try looking either up in your Firewall Events log:

Thanks, but unfortunately that hasn’t helped yet. Even if I create a rule for my IP address or even my whole country that these users should not be blocked, I still get blocked immediately as soon as I just want to submit something with .

Cloudflare analytics says that this filter is always applied to my IP address:
XSS, HTML Injection - Script Tag

How can I disable or weaken this in the short term or at least allow my own IP address there?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.