Can't get in touch with a real person

I hate this service. You can’t get to talk to real person. Been going around in circles with the bots and nothing is getting fixed.

Hello there,

Chat support is available for Business & Enterprise edition. Find more here:

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200172476-Contacting-Cloudflare-Support

1 Like

For the security and privacy of our users we can only work with the account holder directly, but your email address you used to contact Support is not listed as the owner of any Cloudflare account.

Yes, I realize that, however the client does not know their info and using the email they have is not getting them anywhere. So if a real person from Cloudflare could talk to them then they could verify that they are the owners by their credit card info.

Can you share the name of the domain question?

redacted

What is the name of the domain?

There is no domain associated with the email you shared. I did find a closed Support ticket from that email address and the domain mentioned on that ticket is not registered via Cloudflare Registrar, the registrar appears to be godaddy.

If you are unable to locate the email associated with the domain and account, the best option is to contact your registrar and change the nameservers to the two associated with a new account and move the zone to an account that can be controlled.

Options for recovery and access here, https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/203471284-Login-and-account-issues. Do you have a Cloudflare customer success manager that you normally deal with @roland4?

1 Like

WTF This is the worst service I’ve ever had to use. The service is absolutely horrible. There is no chat, no number to call. Get your ■■■■ together and start running a decent business.

Greetings,

I am sorry to hear you’ve experienced an issue while using Cloudflare.

What plan are you using?

May I ask you to post and share your domain name in bracketed dot [.] notation here with us so we could double-check, troubleshoot and provide some feedback information? :thinking:

What error do you get?

May I ask what kind of an issue was it?

From your resposne, I guess you have contacted Cloudflare Support. Can you share your ticket number here with us so we could escalate it, if so?

Depending on the plan type you’re using, there is different priority and time to answer back as stated in the article from below:

The SLO is a week for Pro plan.

In case if you want chat support, chat support is available for Business & Enterprise plans.

Chat support is available for Business & Enterprise edition.

There are stated phone numbers on the main homepage.

Otherwise, if you want to talk to someone in a meeting then you either need to get a consultant or discuss your options for Enterprise with the Sales.

We would be happy to help you and answer to your questions here at the Community Forums.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

First of all, I perfectly understand your frustration with the lack of technical support for free users. There are many paid plans that include support for a cheap monthly subscription.

Please understand the following, if you are on a free plan:

• Cloudflare offers its “basic” CDN services for free. The other alternatives may cost you around $50/month.
  • Cloudflare offers analytics, registry services, DNS (nameservers), captcha alternatives, and more. All of that at $0/month.
  • However, Cloudflare employees need to have food on their dishes. And to do so, Cloudflare needs to obtain benefits ($$$), which are obtained, mainly, from paid subscriptions.
  • Furthermore, Cloudflare is used by tens of millions of users. Imagine if just 1% of then open one support ticket per year. That would end up being more than 100,000 support tickets per year. To avoid that, they use the community, so that users ask for and provide help to other users, and if there is a question that requires manual intervention by support, it gets answered. This also avoids common questions to be repeatedly answered by support agents, so that they can focus on more complex tasks.

If you are on a paid plan, you should get a response in aprox. 5 days (pro), and less for critical issues and higher plans.

Finally, as @fritex said, if you have any issues with one of Cloudflare’s products, please post it here and we’ll be happy to try to solve them.

Hope it helps!

4 Likes

The problem is that my client has paid for their domain name for Cloudflare. So Cloudflare has already been paid for the domain name. However, they have no record of their login info (They aren’t even sure who in their company st it up initially.) They’ve tried using the “Forgot your password” and “Forgot your email” options, but are not being sent any replies. All I want to do is have Cloudflare contact them directly and get this sorted out. (They must have a credit card number on file that they can use to verify them as the account holders.)

Thank you for sharing.

I am sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately, it knows to happen if your email address somehow got to be on the suppression list due to an opt-out, or bounces :thinking:

Can you add [email protected] and [email protected] to your email allowlist? You may also want to search for mail from those senders. @cloonan

May I ask if it is the same e-mail you are using here on community?
If not, kindly reply here with the answer to the above question (don’t post your e-mail here due to the privacy concer) and someone from Cloudflare staff would start a private message and you can share details there to help you to find a solution.

Kindly, I’d suggest you to send an an e-mail to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue.

What is the name of the domain?

redacted

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I merged your threads to keep the conversation here, based on what you’ve shared here and what I can see with Support, it appears the domain registrar for the domain in question is godaddy.

There are account access recovery options here, https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/203471284-Login-and-account-issues.

And finally,

1 Like