I am trying to get APO to work on my site, but I haven’t succeeded yet :-S #CommunityTip
The site is: https://www.silentdiscoclub.nl, it’s a wordpress site and I followed all instructions, like installing plugin, making an account on CF, activating it (with a Free account, but paying the 5,- fee/month) etc.
- So the activation seemed to work, I was able to pay
- I don’t have interfering plugins as far as I know (from the from CF here)
- I’ve searched here on the forum and on the WP forum, couldn’t find any posts on any solution?
- Our hosting is at Kinsta, it was a tip from them on their blog, I’ve followed all their steps too.
- I know there are 2 ways to check if it works, with the inspector in Chrome or through Terminal, both don’t show any Apo mentions.
- Checked GTmetrix and there is no difference still in speed.
Am I missing something? Should I be transferring the domain name from my other host to CF for this or something like that? It didn’t say so in the instructions!?
I was looking forward to the speed increase, too bad it’s not working yet
Anyone any tips?