Can't Find Way to Ask Question About Bill

I want to speak with someone about my invoice and seem to get lost in some loop where I am chasing my tail. CF has the worst customer support.

This month I got two invoices, both attempted to be charged on one day. One was successful and one was not. I went in and looked at my cards, I did not recognize the primary card but the backup card was correct. Any idea on why one would charge and one would not? Also why do I have two invoices this month. One of the invoices has a very different invoice number than the others. One starts with CFUSA… and the new one starts with IN-… Can anyone explain this?

Thank you in advance for any input.

Hello @sales6

I’m sorry to hear about the confusion with your invoices. To address your billing concerns, please follow these steps:

• Navigate to the billing section to review your payment methods and invoices.
  • If you still have questions or discrepancies, reach out to Cloudflare Support by creating a support ticket.
  • Include details of both invoices and the issue with the unrecognized card.

We will be able to investigate the two charges and clarify the different invoice numbers for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience here. Thank you for using Cloudflare.

1 Like