Can't find a way to sign up for SXGs with Automatic Platform Optimization

Hi,
Read the most recent article from Cloudflare blog on Automatic Signed Exchanges (SXGs), https://blog.cloudflare.com/automatic-signed-exchanges/

Seems very interesting and promising. However, the article states that it’s going to be available for Pro or in the case of WordPress the customers who have signed up for Automatic Platform Optimization (APO).

But after signing in to the Cloudflare dashboard, and going to Speed > Optimization, I cannot find a way to sign up for the “waitlist”.

The SXGs tab is there but is asking to Upgrade to Pro despite the description states that " Requires Pro or higher or APO".

Please guide us.

Thanks!

Works for me. Just launched today, so give it some time. Maybe try again in a couple hours or 48 hours tops.

*I don’t actually require that feature, but clicked on it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Do you have the WordPress APO? or the Pro Plan?

Same for me. I am on the free plan but pay for APO - no option to apply for SXG.

I use the wp plugin

1 Like

Same here, I signed up & paid for APO but the SXG option didn’t change.

Maybe the feature will be available to APO users after it’s officially launched? From what I can see it even pro users can only sign up for the waitlist

1 Like

Pro plan, I don’t enroll/subscribe to APO.

1 Like

Yes, let’s wait until it is finally released. We need more speed!

Also having the issue, on free plan with APO active. Any advice would be amazing!

1 Like

Yup. If SXG will be available to domains running APO then we should be able to sign up to the beta, right?

Hi Everyone. I’m Firat, the product manager for the SXGs.

We are looking at this issue and will resolve it soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

4 Likes

Thank you for responding! :+1:

1 Like

Hi, I have joined the waitlist for SXGs, can you please guide how long does it take to get approved?

Hi naveed2. We plan to enable SXGs for the waitlist starting from Monday or Tuesday.

4 Likes

This is amazing, looking forward!

1 Like

In my Cloudflare Admin it says that the new Signed Exchanges is available for Pro and above users and for those who have APO. I joined the waitlist for my Pro account but don’t have any option for my free account with APO?

Hi bondimedical3. I’m Firat, the product manager for the SXGs.

We are looking at this issue and will resolve it soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

Will SXG work fine with even non wordpress sites like laravel?

I too didnt get the option to enable the feature

I have turned on the APO,

Join Waitlist button is somehow disabled. :thinking: