Can't do anything in my new account - Authentication error (Code: 10000)

I just created a new account for Cloudflare Registrar, and verified the email. But I am unable to do anything in the account. My intent is to move our domains from Godaddy to Cloudflare.

I am getting error popups saying Authentication error (Code: 10000).

When I try to add a new site, it gives me the error Requires “com.cloudflare.api.account.zone.create” permission to create zones for the selected account.

Under Manage Account > Billing or Configurations, it says “403 | You don’t have permission to view this page.”

I have tried clearing cache / cookies and Chrome incognito mode, with the same result.

I am also unable to submit a support ticket.

Reviewing past community responses on this topic, the solution has required manual intervention from the support team.

1 Like

Sorry for the issues @globalcompactusa can you clear browser cache & cookies and try again?

If you keep getting the error, can you create an Account ticket and share your ticket number here? You can open an Account ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

Yes this resolved the issue. It was needed to do an ‘All time’ clear instead of ‘Last hour.’

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.