Can't designate your DNS server

Can’t designate your DNS server for vip top domain, can register to chris.ns.cloudflare.com and gwen.ns.cloudflare.com for vip top domain,thx

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. This isn’t super clear as to what the issue is, but it sounds like you are having trouble applying our nameservers to activate your domain. Usually these issues are specific to your registrar, but if you could provide some additional insight into what is failing (maybe working with your registrar) then we may be able to determine what’s wrong here.

hello
Because we designate to your nameserver on the betway888.vip, it catn’t designate your DNS server,Than domain register say is not register at the vip domain register on the chris.ns.cloudflare.com and gwen.ns.cloudflare.com,please help me
thx

Are you saying that .vip does not let you set your own name servers?

Does betway888.vip belong to you?

Hello:
it designate to your nameserver can to appear error,
we domain register say is not register at vip top domain on your cloudflare.com for dns server , Please register your DNS server to vip domain register.thx

chris.ns.cloudflare.com and gwen.ns.cloudflare.com are not configured to host DNS for betway888.vip

If you are trying to use Cloudflare for betway888.vip, your domain is not configured to use Cloudflare:

Name Server: f1g1ns2.dnspod.net.
Name Server: f1g1ns1.dnspod.net.

We can’t designate to two nameserver,because it cat appear error
,we domain register say is not register at vip top domain in your nameserver

we domain register say to like
“This group of DNS is not registered in the .vip domain name registry, so it can not be used.
Please contact the DNS service provider for processing”
thx

I suggest you open a Support Ticket here to find out if Cloudflare needs to do something so .vip can designate Cloudflare as a recognized DNS provider.

In my opinion, this shouldn’t happen, as there are many reasons users would need to use other DNS services not registered with .vip