Cant contact cloudflare and its bs

Hello.

I registered a domain, payment was taken, the domain never got registered and shows up as expired. I have tried to contact support@ email but now get told they dont accept ticket requests. I cant submit a new ticket, it just shows in support that i have a ticket for a similar issue from 8 months ago, but i cant respond to the ticket, nor create a new one.

HOW Can i contact cloudflare support. It’s beyond a joke.

Welcome to the Cloudflare. :logodrop:

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties. All tickets are now opened from the Cloudflare dashboard.

You can open a Registrar ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

I click submit a ticket and it takes me back to my dashboard.

Not good

I took steps to correct that but am not certain if they were effective. As such, I created ticket 3230972 on your behalf. You can communicate privately with the team on that ticket.

Can you share the name of the domain?

Domain registration takes several days to complete given multiple parties involved and I have seen domains show as expired in parts of the dash that are actually in the purchase process. But, the Registrar team will be able to tell for certain. Sorry for the trouble with this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.