Can't Connect To Gametracker.rs [Forbidden 403]

Hi, Cloudflare Team !!

I can’t connect to gametracker.rs from any of my device, probably cloudflare error, Forbidden 403. I have contacted my ISP & Web Hosts too and they asked me to contact you friends.

I have some screenshots to share and error pics. Kindly resolve my issue, Thanks!

Screenshots:

My IPv4 on whatismyip:

IPv4:
[137.59.220.40]

Thanks !!

Regards:
Alber Soomro

Is that your site?

No !! Its not my website, its game servers and players tracking website from serbian brothers, Igor and boris (The Founders of kgb hosting). I mailed them and they replied.

Hello

There nothing we can do here cloudflare is detecting you as a threat

That is most likely incorrect and that block does appear to come straight from their server. Cloudflare wouldnt block and if they had configured a block you’d get a different message.

Okay !! I will again mail them but what does this reference say then? It probably says its related to cloudflare?

& Those trace results are perfect too?

The traceroutes are completely irrelevant in this context

As the artice you found actually states

If you’re seeing a 403 error without Cloudflare branding, this is always returned directly from the origin web server, not Cloudflare, and is generally related to permission rules on your server.

There is no such branding, hence it comes from their server.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.