Cant Complete my nameserver setup

I am trying to complete my nameserver setup.
On the Cloudflare website it directs me to

1. Determine your registrar via WHOIS.

Ive searched for youtri.be, which is my domain name at Go daddy. The response is saying TLD not supported??? Please advise what i can do to complete namesaver setup?

No registry RDAP server was identified for this domain. Attempting lookup using WHOIS service.
Failed to perform lookup using WHOIS service: TLD_NOT_SUPPORTED

You need to change the nameservers at your registrar, where you registered the domain. Contact them if it is not clear how to do that.

Also, your website does not return much for now, but there’s also no SSL certificate. You should fix that before you start with Cloudflare.

Hello Sandro
Thank you very much for your reply.
I am very new to this and have no idea what the nameserver is. Is have purchase his my domain name at Go Daddy. Is this my registrar. What do I ask them to change the nameservers to?
Please excuse my ignorance but as i said i am a newby.
Many thanks and regards

What the nameservers are, is shown on the Cloudflare page, you need to change your current ones to those provided by Cloudflare, but you need to do this at your registrar. As I said, contact your registrar if it is not clear how to do this.

But also fix your SSL certificate before that. For that you need to talk to your host. Essentially, your site should work fine on HTTPS before you add it to Cloudflare.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.