Can't cancel domain transfer

I have 3 domain transfers in progress. I need to cancel the transfers. I cannot cancel. The transfer button does nothing. I see all the other posts on the same issue and I see no solution except to escalate the issue. Please help. Thanks.

open a ticket. you can open a ticket regarding domains on a free plan.

1 Like

Greetings,

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.
I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with the domain transfer.

May I ask if your e-mail address associated with your Cloudflare account is verified (and you’ve completed verification process) or not? :thinking: @cloonan

May I ask what is the TLD of your domain names which you are trying to transfer to Cloudflare Registrar? :thinking:

This might look familiar to me as I remember there were few topics lately, but I am unaware.

I’ve seen few posts lately, may I suggest below steps:

Kindly, may I also suggest looking into below post to try out?:

Kindly, I’d suggest you to write a ticket to Cloudflare support due to your account and/or domain issue and share the ticket number here with us so we could escalate this issue:

• Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button. If you get automatic reply, reply and indicate to it you need more help and reference to this topic
  • Or send an an e-mail to support[at]cloudflare[dot]com from your e-mail associated with your Cloudflare account
1 Like

Is it possible for someone to bump my ticket? The system already charged me and my domains are still in limbo and I cannot do anything. [#2379539]. Unfortunately I don’t know what TLD is by it’s fairly clear I have the same problem as many others and that it requires a ticket. @fritex Thanks so much.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.