Cant cancel domain transfer

Hi,
so I was trying to transfer 3 domains from Siteground (Tucows) to Cloudflare and I remember receiving an authorization code from Siteground when I unlocked the transfer but then, later on, I received an email from Siteground with a different code but I have already started the transfer request process with Cloudflare with the first authorization code, I know it takes a few days to transfer a domain so I’m not sure yet if the first authorization code was wrong or not but as I was trying to cancel the transfer process on Cloudflare and “start over” I click on the button, there is a spinning loading icon for about 2 seconds and then nothing. it doesn’t change or let me start over.

Also, Cloudflare recommends to contact the registrar to “speed up” the process, but I couldn’t find any way to contact them… any idea how I can do that? I realized they probably handle thousands of requests like that every day. but worth giving a shot.

any help will be appriciated,
thanks.

I’ve been able to cancel accidental transfer requests, but it’s been a while. Have you tried a different browser?

You can also contact Cloudflare Support here:
Login to Cloudflare and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on the Get More Help button.

When transferring domains away from Tucows/OpenSRS you should get a confirmation email to the address listed in your WHOIS record. This email includes a link that will let you immediately approve (or cancel) the request.

If you don’t take any action then the domain transfers after 5 days.

Even if the auth code is changed once the transfer is initiated it should still complete, unless you explicitly declined it (or anything failed prior to this point).

2 Likes