Can't add R2 Subscription

Our website is severely impacted since several days.
Everytime I try to add the R2 Subscription to my account it says I have unpaid invoices even though I haven’t.
Please fix immediately
Ticket number: #3292853

We are having Billing issues relating to subscription adjustments. The majority of issues with managing/canceling subscriptions for account holders are due to unpaid invoices.

Please kindly raise a ticket if needed. If you already have a ticket, Support will respond to you on that ticket. Questions about billing will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community. Thank you!

Hello,
I have already opened a ticket 4-5 days ago. No one is responding nothing, as I said our website is basically not working at the moment. They closed my ticket and opened a new one, I did all the things but now they’re not responding again. If its possible please check the ticket number #17419451

Our support team has replied to the ticket with the latest update. Please check your ticket for more details.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.