Can't add new domains to Cloudflare

Hi there!

Recently I received two emails from Cloudflare Trust & Safety with stripe confirmation links, but I’ve seen those letters too late and links have been expired.

On the past week I have detected that I can’t add any domains to my Cloudflare account and create new domains via Cloudflare Registrar. The error is «You are not allowed to create new zones at this time. If you are an Enterprise customer, please contact your Customer Success Manager. Otherwise, please email [email protected] for more assistance.»

After I contacted the email mentioned above, I’ve received email where support said that «With regard to your inquiry, we had sent 2 verification notices to you for a recent purchase that did not receive a response».

I’m still not able to add and register new domains. Help wanted.

Cloudflare Trust & Safety ticket ID is #9465452

Im afraid no one on the community can help with this, once a case gets to Trust & Safety, very few people can see it or do anything about it. The only thing you can do is follow up with them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.