Can't add icu domain to cloudflare

saobilin-mail.icu is not a registered domain
In early time i add a com domain to cloudflare.From register to add in cloudflare only cost 10mins.But my icu domain still can’t be add to cloudflare.Plz check it.Thanks you.

Hi @user12196,

This error means the domain isn’t registered, the domain has no name servers, the domain name servers can’t be resolved, or the domain name servers don’t contain any DNS records and as a result the domain cannot be added to Cloudflare.

• Verify the domain is registered, run a whois command to verify if the domain is valid, $ whois example.com.
  • Move to a different DNS provider prior to adding your domain to Cloudflare.

Other successful troubleshooting suggestions can be found in this Community Tip. Let us know if you continue to see issues after trying these tips, we’re happy to help further.

1 Like

Thanks you.
When i register this domain,i change the dns to cloudflare immediately.The whois reply seens ok.
So it maybe i change dns servers too fast to cause i can’t add it to cloudflare?

That’s the issue. You can’t use Cloudflare’s nameservers before you’ve added the domain to your account.

Some i must change the dns servers and wait for it take effect,then i can add it to cloudflare?
Thank you sincerely.

You need to change them back to what you had before for your website.

Thanks you sir.It added success.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.