Can't Add domains

Hi everyone,
Are we the only people that can’t add .IN domains in our account, we get an error saying the domain is not Valid. We have tried contacting the support team but they just automatically close the ticket straight after creating it. The support is terrible.

Don’t recommend Cloudflare at all.

Please post a screenshot of this message and what you’re trying to add.

Screenshot 2022-02-15 210647
The domain is registered and we have updated the nameservers to point to Cloudflare but still saying an active domain isn’t registered.

Sorry for the issues you are facing with your domain. The reply from support indicated they do not recognize the email as associated with any Cloudflare zones.

When you add a zone we look for responsive nameservers and scann your dns records. In this case, I do not see any dns records. If you’ve

then that is the issue, I see they appear to be propagating atm, but they should be set to the default they were before you changed. To make adding a zone very easy, make sure you have a site working with ssl in place and then add it to Cloudflare.

We tried contacting their support but every time we opened a ticket they automatically closed it. I have added Cloudflare nameservers but nothing worked. I will try again after propagation unless you have any other ideas?

As @cloonan said:

If you change the nameservers to point to Cloudflare’s before you added the site to your Cloudflare account, it will not work. This is a security risk, and won’t work as Cloudflare checks for responsive nameservers before adding your site. As they have not been assigned to your domain yet, they won’t respond and that’s why you see the error example.com is not a registered domain.

I have reverted the nameservers back to the old ones and will try and add the domain in Cloudflare again shortly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.