Can't add domain to Cloudflare

Hello,

I have added my domain - dafontfree.co to a different Cloudflare account under another email

My computer hard disk was corrupted and i lost access to many of accounts

I could login all of my gmail accounts except the one that is linked with Cloudflare account for dafontfree.co

Now i can’t access to that cloudflare account as i lost my password also lost access to gmail as well

I want to add the site to another cloudflare account but the system does not allow me to do that

Can you please assist me what can i do now for enabling cloudflare for that domain

Please consult me something

Also, I don’t find any way to contact Cloudflare / sending them email and asking for help

Thanks

If you have a new account, you can open a ticket. If you can’t select that domain when you open the ticket, just pick some random option that will let you open a ticket.

Support will probably make you jump through some hoops to remove that domain from your old account.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

1 Like

Thanks for your support,

I will try out

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.