Can't add a website

Hello, each time I’m adding a website ( I can’t add the name here because the discussion if public), Cloudflare doesn’t accept this website, and give me the following message:

This web property cannot be added to Cloudflare at this time. If you are an Enterprise customer, please contact your Customer Success Manager. Otherwise, please email [email protected] with the name of the web property and a detailed explanation of your association with this web property.

In fact, I bought the website from 2 weeks ago, I think because it has an issue in the past with Cloudflare, of maybe for another reason. Any idea ?

By the way, I already emailed [email protected] few days ago, maybe about one week, and till now didn’t get any answer or clarification

Search the Community for the name of your domain registrar. There is one that has a Cloudflare Enterprise account and domains registered through them are on a zone hold until they are contacted by the registrant. If that is the case with your domain, it may be faster to contact the registrar and ask them to remove the zone hold.

Thanks for your reply @epic.network
My register is Porkbun, I sent him a request.
I also tested to remove the AUTHORITATIVE NAMESERVERS from Porkbun to test if this will solve the problem, but unfortunately, even after 24 hours it doesn’t work.
So hope now, that Porkbun’ support team will resolve this issue.
Regards

While the name is still eluding my recall, Porkbun is not the registrar that I was thinking of. That doesn’t mean that the zone hold doesn’t involve them, but it is good that you have already emailed Cloudflare Trust and Safety.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.