Can't access wp-admin after Cloudflare Configuration

wordpress

Hello,

This is my first time using a Cloudflare and after i do the basic configuration “creating a account > put a website > dns configuration”, when DNS propagated, the wp-admin was no longer accessible. I see the error:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /srv/users/caniballs/apps/caniballs/public/wp-content/plugins/sporty-fixtures-results-sponsors/sporty-metaboxes/init.php on line 734

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /srv/users/caniballs/apps/caniballs/public/wp-content/plugins/sporty-fixtures-results-sponsors/sporty-metaboxes/init.php on line 734

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /srv/users/caniballs/apps/caniballs/public/wp-content/plugins/sporty-fixtures-results-sponsors/sporty-metaboxes/init.php:734) in /srv/users/caniballs/apps/caniballs/public/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1219

How can i fix this?

Thanks a lot!

Go into the the directory containing your Wordpress plugins at /srv/users/caniballs/apps/caniballs/public/wp-content/plugins/ and delete or move the plugin “sporty-fixtures-results-sponsors”. Since you can’t do that in wp-admin, use a remote protocol such as FTP, FTPS, SCP.

Thanks a lot @travisrunyard!

Regards,
Yuri.