Can't Access Subdomain Even After Disabling Cloudflare Proxying - Getting JavaScript Challenge

Hello everyone,

I’m having trouble accessing a subdomain on my website even after I’ve disabled Cloudflare proxying. I set the DNS record for the subdomain to “DNS Only” in Cloudflare three days ago, but I’m still getting a " Please wait while your request is being verified…" error when I try to make a post request to an endpoint in the subdomain api.

I’m getting a JavaScript challenge when I try to access the subdomain via the IP of the machine. I only get the challenge when there is form request made via a script in another server, If I access it direcly it works. This endpoint is “hidden” and can be only be access by inside machine scripts. (Processing form request for example.)

I’ve checked the DNS records for the subdomain and they appear to be configured correctly. I’ve also checked the DNS propagation status using an online tool, and it shows that the DNS changes have propagated globally with the real machine IP instead of the Cloudflare one.

I’m not sure what else to try at this point, and I’m hoping someone here might be able to help me figure out what’s going on. Has anyone else experienced this issue before, or does anyone have any suggestions for things I can try to fix the problem?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

Screenshot via postman:

Post request to the api domain.

Settings :
This was set on tuesday.

That JavaScript challenge is not coming from Cloudflare. You can tell because it is missing Cloudflare branding and the response headers do not contain Server: cloudflare. This page is most likely coming from your hosting provider.

Thank you for your reply, I will look into it. Maybe is a plesk problem.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.