Can't access my site from another ip

Hello, i have a website that is being hosted off pterodactyl hosting on my server at home. when i go to my site, i can access my site, but anyone else not on my ip cant. the only port is has is 4007. how can it to route to my ip:port

or is there something else thats affecting it

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I’d just like to add a note about ports and proxied :orange: hostname while using Cloudflare.
If your hostname (DNS record) is proxied :orange: , the supported and compatible ports are listed on the link from below:

Nevertheless, if you’d like to use your service with a custom port and proxied :orange: hostname, you’d be either using Cloudflare Spectrum product.

Otherwise, I believe you have the abillity for so, you could try to configure and use cloudflared tunnel for that particular service/app from the home server/local network so you could access it that way.

Just in case, kindly re-check if Cloudflare is allowed to connect to your origin host to as follows in the below article (if any firewall sits in between):

Cloudflare IP addresses list can be found here:

In the end, if you want to continue using ip:port to access your service/app, make sure the DNS record (hostname) is unproxied and set to :grey: (DNS-only).

This is what comes to my mind at first tought at 6AM in the morning by me :sweat_smile:
Kindly wait for another reply from someone else with some other ideas as well :wink:

alot of these options look like i have to pay, is there any free alternatives?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.