Can't access DNS for domain

This was what I wrote to Cloudflare support from a different account than what I was trying to get access to.

I have tried to retrieve account information by using the “forgot my email” option for kenshawlexus.com but it came back saying that domain does not exist. The domain indeed does exist and I am trying to make some DNS zone file changes and can’t do it. The registrar for that domain is rebel.ca and the Name Servers for it point to dnsmadeasy which is controlled by cloudflare. How do i regain access so I can change the DNS? Note: I am the IT for kenshawlexus.com but I was not previously responsible for the domains. The web developers seem not to know anything either but want me to add the DNS entries. Can you point me in the right direction?

Can anyone help? There is supposedly an account for the kenshawlexus.com domain but we have lost access. The lost access wizard says the domain provided is not registered on the internet but it is. www.kenshawlexus.com … there is a website.

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

You use DNS Made Easy, not Cloudflare.

Name Server: NS0.DNSMADEEASY.COM
Name Server: NS1.DNSMADEEASY.COM
Name Server: NS2.DNSMADEEASY.COM
Name Server: NS3.DNSMADEEASY.COM
Name Server: NS4.DNSMADEEASY.COM
1 Like

hmm ok thanks for replying. When I did a lookup of who owned dnsmadeeasy is pointed to cloudflare but I guess dnsmadeeasy.com is another platform. Thanks, I will see if I can get anywhere with dnsmadeeasy.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.