Can't access any websites which use Cloudflaire

We are not a Cloudflare customer, but are experiencing difficulties accessing multiple websites which use Cloudflare.
Our company uses virtual desktops hosted in AWS using IP address 3.66.123.71.
Websites using Cloudflare block our environment, potentially because they think we are bot traffic (since traffic is coming from AWS datacenters). I imagine this isn’t something which we need to reach out to every single website’s admins to review the block on us. Since this happens to a large amount of websites using Cloudflare, it must be that our IP is on a global blocklist. Is there something we can do about this? Cloudflare Ray ID: 85139b36efec2bc1

Generally yes, you will have to reach out to the sites.

But does it happen with sitemeer.com? If so, can you post the connection id?

1 Like

Thanks sandro. I’ve tried sitemeer - the page does ask me to tick a box to confirm I am human, and then lets me through to the page.
We have found 100’s of websites which block us. All are using Cloudflare. Do we really have to contact each one individually? I can’t imagine that they all have explicitly blocked our environment… seems more like a global block coming from a list compiled or controlled by Cloudflare. :frowning:

I am afraid you will have to contact the site owners, as that’s a security setting they configured. With Sitemeer you ran into a challenge but this was not something Cloudflare configured but a custom setting.

1 Like

Same problem here. Install Firefox and able fingerprint resistance. That seems to randomize your unique canvas fingerprint which Cloudflare was using to block me from ALL cf sites, with no reason or explanation.

Please don’t hijack other threads.

This topic was automatically closed 10 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.