Can't access a page "protected" by cloudflare

I can access it through other WiFi networks, just not my home one. Mobile networks also work. I only get a white page that says Ray ID: 40dac679e0ba677f
The page in question is saying it’s not their issue, so I had to make an account here to ask for help. I don’t know if it was in the FAQ section, but I couldn’t understand a thing.
It strikes me as odd, since I only have this problem at home but when I’m with open/unsecured networks I have no trouble at all.
Thanks for your help in advance

Could you provide a bit more details? What error do you see? What page are you trying to open? What is your ISP?

I don’t see any error. Just a white page that says DDoS protection by Cloudflare Ray ID: 40daef22c36567df
On my phone, it keeps trying to connect to the page. On my desktop computer it gives up and displays the error “The connection was reset”.
The page is mangago.me
I’m sorry I can’t tell you my ISP since I don’t know what that is. This is a last resort kind of thing so I don’t know how much information I’ll be able to provide since I don’t know what is needed. Again I’m truly sorry

It could be an origin issue or your browser may not support javascript. That site appears to have our javascript challenge enabled for it (at least where I am connecting from). Devices without javascript or with javascript disabled won’t be able to connect while that is active.

I don’t know much about this kind of thing, but if it were a browser problem, wouldn’t it appear no matter the network I connect with? The problem only appears with my Home WiFi. I use Chrome on my phone and Mozilla on my PC, yet the problem appears in both devices

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.