Canr access my website on mobile data

Hello,
After using Cloudflare CDN for my website cloud dghri. com , I am unable to access my website over mobile data . Works fine on wifi. What should I do?

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your domain/website while using Cloudflare.

May I ask what error do you get? Can you share a screenshot of it? :thinking:

Works fine for me on both desktop local ISP and mobile data.
However, I can see on the lookup the IP which starts with 188.xx. :thinking:

It might in case where, it could be something from your location or related to the ISP. I remember there were lately topics where sometimes local ISPs have had trouble opening a Cloudflare Website where the IP starts with 188.x → from Egypt or some other country, as I remember.

Furthermore, if you recently changed your domain nameservers, regular DNS propagation time usually takes up to 24-48 hours to complete.

Hello,
I’m trying to access my website dghri .com but i cant

Hello there,

Your site is accessible from my end here.
Sadly, there are ongoing intermittent internet issues in Egypt. Even others have already talked about it. You can read the entire thread here & the answer from the CF:

I see you’ve already raised this question in another thread & answered by @fritex :

Then , What should i do

You can read the attached article to take the next step. However, Cloudflare won’t able to help you in this much as you’ll have to talk to your local ISPs for the resolution.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.