Cannot verify email address

Unable to verify email - When I click email verification my link turns out to be invalid. When sending emails, I do not receive anything into my emails, spam or otherwise. I have waited for a substantial amount of time and still no email. Advised error code: 1001. I tried to verify the account with the old link in a different browser and have also attempted different devices - it still does not work. I do not know how to solve this. I seem to have the same issues as individuals before. I have received a couple of emails through from yourselves, so not sure why the email to verify wont come through. I cannot contact you any other way as you firstly need to verify your email. Please help. Thanks, Katie Wells

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

I am sorry to hear you’re experiencing an issue :confused:

Unfortunately, it knows to happen if your email address somehow got to be on the suppression list due to an opt-out, or bounces :thinking: @cloonan

Just in case, can you add [email protected] and [email protected] to your email allowlist? You may also want to search for mail from those senders if there might end up.

May I ask if it’s related to the Cloudflare, or your domain name and you cannot send emails from [email protected]? :thinking:
If so, kindly take a look at the article below for troubleshooting and a solution to it:

May I ask if you get this error at Cloudflare dashboard, or rather when trying to access your own Website? :thinking:

Just to double-check, can you confirm you cannot use the Contact Cloudflare neither way? Meaning, you cannot create a ticket, correct? :thinking:

If you are unable to login to your account because you are not receiving emails required to verify and login, please contact support here:

Thank you @fritex

@sales195 I show the emails as delivered, are you still encountering this?

1 Like

I believe all ok now, thankyou

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.