Cannot use a Cloudflare Routing domain as main domain for another account

Hello,

I am currently in the process of migrating the akenouille.fr from my Cloudflare account to another.
For this, I’ve setup an email called “admin” on the root of the domain using Email Routing. The email routing works fine when using a regular email client.

The issue lies in the verification step of that new account registered under that email, no verification emails seem to be forwarded and on the other account, the stats do not show emails from Cloudflare.

I also cannot change the email of that account since the email I used for registration isn’t verified… (code 1211)

I also searched around this forum and didn’t find anything that could fix this issue and cannot open any CS ticket since it is only for business.

Thanks.

Just to try things out, I tried resetting the password on the new Cloudflare account with the email and it worked.

Only the verification email seems to not work in my case. Would it be possible to verify the account manually? A successful password reset should do the trick no? :sweat_smile:

Looks like that admin email was on a suppression list for a bounced email - I’ve removed this suppression and to ensure you no longer are added to this list, please ensure the following addresses are on the allowlist at your origin mail server: [email protected] and [email protected]

Seems to be good now, I’ll resolve this topic.

Thank you and have a good day!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.