Cannot Submit Ticket + Error 1016

I am getting error 1016 on my website and it just started out of no where for no real reason. It was working fine ealier today then just stopped. Any idea why?

Origin DNS error | connection.builders | Cloudflare

Error 1016

Ray ID: 7499ac59368f7e55 • 2022-09-12 15:28:29 UTC

Origin DNS error

On a different note, I have been trying to submit a ticket on this, but it will not allow me it. When I type in the large text box to provide details it seems to grow bigger then when I click submit it says there is no text in there, despite that I can see it.

1 Like

Same issue for us. Website working all morning, then seemingly after their fix from this morning’s DNS incident, my site is getting Error 1016.

Sep 12, 2022
DNS Update Delays
Resolved - This incident has been resolved.
Sep 12, 15:18 UTC
Monitoring - A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.
Sep 12, 14:45 UTC
Investigating - Cloudflare is investigating delays in propagation of updates to DNS records.

This only affects our free plan zones and not any paid plan zones.

I’m also getting this error on several customer sites, on the Cloudflare status page, it says that the problem has been resolved, but here it continues.

PS.: I’m in Brazil.

It appears it was an issue with Cloudways, and it has now been resolved for me. Those with the same issue may want to check their own sites as well.

Yes, it also appears to have resolved for me and we are on cloudways as well.

All seems to be fine now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.