Cannot Submit a Request!

I have an account but I don’t have a webiste with cloudflare.
Everytime click the submit a request link I end up with a dead end.

I have tried completing a cloudflare abuse form but the same error keeps arising saying the URL is error-nous even despite entering it multiple ways.

Cloudflare has to be the most challenging website to navigate and do such simple things!!!

PLEASE HELP!

0 Likes

If you can’t submit a support request the normal way, send an email to support AT Cloudflare DOT com from your account email.

0 Likes

Hi @douglasshoebridge, you may want to reply to the auto response you received and give the team a bit more perspective on the issue you’re facing. You indicated you are not able to enter a url, but you did not indicate the issue you are reporting. If you can reply back to the response, I’ll get it escalated to the right team.

1 Like

Hi Cloonan,

Thanks for the email.

I am trying to complete a cloudfare abuse form regarding the content on a webiste hosted by cloudflare. Here is a summary that I have sent to cloudflare. I would be most appreciated if you could offer some direction and assitance on this.

0 Likes

Thank you @douglasshoebridge, can you reply to the email response your received? It is the email that starts with “Thanks for writing to Cloudflare Support.” The team will need a bit more details as to the nature of the in order to escalate the ticket. Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Likes

Thanks, but I dont have an email starting with that sentence to respond to…

Kind Regards,
Douglas Shoebridge
Email -
[email protected]
Phone - +66 (0) 800 163 505 (Thailand)

+61 (0) 455 320 578 (Australia)
0 Likes

My apologies, I have just found and replied to that email with the same content I provided to you just before.

Many Thanks

Kind Regards,
Douglas Shoebridge
Email -
[email protected]
Phone - +66 (0) 800 163 505 (Thailand)

+61 (0) 455 320 578 (Australia)
0 Likes

closed #8

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes