Cannot send and receive email

I setup a email address on my webhosting cpanel. I also set configuration on cloudflare dns setting. Yet i cant receive email at all. What could be wrong

What does your hosting provider say about the problem?

1. What domain?

2. What exact error code(s)/message(s) do you see?

1 Like

All the dns has been setup based on my hosting provider. Problem could be due to cloudflare side

It could also be a misconfiguration from your side.

It could also be that your hosting provider has an outage, which is currently affecting your service.

It could be a lot of different things…

So, in order for the Cloudflare Community to be able to at least try to assist, I’m asking again:

Are you willing to share the information requested above?

1 Like

Will my website security be compromised if i shared the cloudflare dns setting in the forum?

I’m not sure which domain you are having the issue with, but I took a look at the DNS settings for your zones. The thing standing out to me is that you have records, which I believe we are using for email, that are orange clouded.

Cloudflare does not proxy email traffic unless Cloudflare Spectrum is enabled and configured to proxy email traffic across Cloudflare. This means that all records specified by your email provider should be gray clouded.

1 Like

I manage ro solve the problem. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.