Cannot purchase domain

I want to get a custom email through iCloud+. It takes me here. I try to purchase the domain, it fails with the same message every time. I’ve tried outside of the iCloud+ directed process and it still fails on my phone, laptop, and PC (each on multiple browsers, before and after clearing cookies). I’d like this to start working through iCloud+ so I don’t have to enter the data and wait for it to link, like it’s supposed to.

I entertained the near-0 possibility of it being a payment method issue. It’s not.

Here’s the exact error message:
“ We’re sorry, something went wrong with that.

An internal system error has occurred while trying to process the transaction. Please wait a few minutes and try again. If the issue persists please [contact support](‘link to cloudflare support’) for assistance.”

I’ve also been trying for a couple of days.

Can you create a Billing ticket and share your ticket number here? You can open a Billing ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

Sorry for the issues.

ticket number 3127753

Hey @haydenbussard thank you for the ticket number. Our team will be following up on your issue through the ticket.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.