Cannot Manage SSL Certificate

My domain www.dereklhendricks.com, which is hosted at GoDaddy, lists Cloudflare as the issue for the SSL certificate. Unfortunately, when I log into my Cloudflare account, I don’t have an option to manage said certificate. I need to either disable the Cloudflare SSL certificate or change some of its settings (ie. adding a wildcard to the url, *.dereklhendricks.com instead of having www.dereklhendricks.com).

Thanks in advance.

Here is a screenshot of the certificate

Hi @hendricks.derek, www loads great, the naked domain shows the error COMMON NAME INVALID, this tip addresses that error, Community Tip - Fixing NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Thanks for the tip cloonan. The problem that I’m having is that I have no way of editing or managing the certificate. When I login into my Cloudflare account, I dont see the option to.

1 Like

Are you signed up via partner setup (the DNS tab will likely say to edit your setup at your hosting provider) or CNAME setup? The only situation i’m aware of where CF SSL only includes one hostname is when it’s a CNAME setup.

$ dig NS dereklhendricks.com +short
ns61.domaincontrol.com.
ns62.domaincontrol.com.
1 Like

Judge, thanks for the speedy reply. I do see those entries in my DNS, do I just remove them and that removes the CF SSL? GoDaddy is hosting the domain.

DLH%20DNS%20Settings%208_27_19|456x500

Hmmm, I don’t see that dereklhendricks.com has ever been on Cloudflare and security trails shows no cf history, https://securitytrails.com/domain/dereklhendricks.com/history/ns. But…don’t know why it would show a cf certificate, that is probably one for Support. In the meantime, if you select +Add zone @hendricks.derek and add the zone and then change the name servers it will be like other zones in your account.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.