Cannot login to account no email authentication

I can’t login to Cloudflare because the auth token is not sending to my email. Being a Business plan user, I can’t even request a ticket creation because, it requires me to login first.

This has been going on for a few days now. I did gave it enough time to see if the token eventually gets delivered, but it doesn’t.

I also dropped an email to [email protected] but I have not received any acknowledgement email from that address yet. I have tried sending several emails from gmail, yahoo and outlook to my email address and they deliver just fine. I can received them without problem. Just not getting emails from cloudflare.

I have a website security issue that needs attention and I can’t even login.

Because i cannot login to my account i create this new account just to create this thread and asking about this issue. I create this account using different email address but this email is in the same my personal mail server. I can get email from cloudflare without problem using this email address, such as account verification and others. So the problem is not on my personal mail server. I also never block or filter any email address. But why i’m not getting emails from cloudflare for my business plan account?

please help me to solve this issue because i need to login to my account.

Thank you.

If you post that Business plan domain name, @cloonan might be able to see if a ticket was opened.

1 Like

thanks for your attentions @sdayman
I can’t create a ticket because to open a ticket, I need to login which requires the authentication token, which is the problem in the first place. I’m using an alternative email for this reason.
my domain is androidapksbox.com.
i’m now rejecting the payment for this month because of this issue.

If you emailed in, it may have created a ticket, but the reply email didn’t get to you.

waiting for the solution

hello @cloonan could you help me to fix this issue? i cannot login until now.

1 Like

Hi @user3203, sorry for the troubles. I see the ticket and bumped it to the proper queue and added some notes. Can you email to support from the email address associated with the domain you are having issues with?

1 Like

thanks for your help @cloonan,
i have send 4 times from the email address associated with the domain yesterday but there is no answer or acknowledge for those email. on my mail server logs, the status is ‘sent’. i also sent the answer for this question (i got it from twitter official cloudflarehelp):

1. The list of domains (1 or more) in your account
  2. The IP address(es) for the web server(s) associated with each those domain(s) (1 or more)
  3. Who your hosting provider is for each of those domain(s) (1 or more)
  4. What your original name servers were for each of those domain(s) prior to onboarding with Cloudflare (1 or more)

to temporary disable this security feature but there is no answer or acknowledge.

for information i can send email to another email address (yahoo, outlook, gmail) without problem from the email address associated with the domain.

1 Like

Hi @user3203, I see the recent interaction with support but don’t see the mail you indicated. You can also initiate a fresh correspondence from that address to [email protected]

thanks @cloonan i sent new email with title “Cannot login to account no email authentication” from the email address associated with the domain a few minutes ago. Did you see it?

Nothing that I can see yet. I’ve not seen a similar instance of not getting emails where the emails have not been sent, support will be able to tell you exactly where they’re gummed up in the process…once we connect you.

EDIT The agent is able to see the issue and is in process of fixing, let us know how it’s working out.

1 Like

hello.
thanks so much @cloonan for your help.
i can access my account now.

1 Like

:partyparrot:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t login to dash