Cannot import .csv File in Bulk Redirections

Hello!

I have 500 links in CSV file.

I am getting a message

Your items are now being added and will appear shortly.

After waiting for 5 minutes, there is no progress.

What I can do?

Thanks

When I import 200 links then it works but not when I try 400 or 500 links. Please define the limit if any.

invalid value for redirect at position 123: matching url cannot have a query string (Code: 10053)

While I found the URL with query string at 124. So, the above error message is confusing. Maybe it is counting from 0.

Update: When I add a single link manually, it also takes a lot of time without any explanation. This should be checked.

Apparently Cloudflare allows a certain number of redirects according to what plan you are under. With the free plan you can only perform a limited number of redirects. I think there is a way to perform them with the use of KV workers and rules.

I was unaware of this. I believe the dashboard should provide explanations for issues rather than keeping users waiting for hours. The focus should be on effective communication and providing solutions instead of frustrating users.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.