Cannot find domain registration page

Hi -

I was able to bring up Cloudflare’s domain registration page a couple weeks ago, but now I can’t find it :frowning:

Now all I see under “Registrar” is “Manage” and “Transfer”.

Is that still available? If so, can you post a link to it?

Thanks …

Same here. I was postponing buying it but now that I have decided to buy, it is no longer there.

1 Like

Try dash.cloudflare.com?beta_on=registrar_new_registrations

This doesn’t work.
It opens this page:

Did they remove this silently?

Try the Registrar link at the top. If that doesn’t work, then something has changed since I first tried the beta.

Unfortunately, that link doesn’t work ):

I am able to register new domains when I click the highlighted link
regit

Your Registrar link is the Beta one which differs from the link in the posted screenshot. The trick is figuring out how to get the beta link to show up.

1 Like

Hmm, I cannot get it to show up. Maybe something to do with my acc?
I see Registrar but it is not listed as “Beta”. It redirects to “https://dash.cloudflare.com/…/domains/transfer”

I used to see the beta option before but now it has disappeared.
Any other trick I can try?

I gave up and used another company to register a domain :frowning:

That’s also a good option. I’m split maybe 50/50 where my domains are registered. Cloudflare has great prices, but some limitations. There are some great registrars out there, but their prices range from a little, to a lot higher. Cloudflare registrar really doesn’t get you anything other than good prices.

1 Like

Pretty sure they removed it… I wonder why,
I was going to use it last week, but was holding on till today, now it’s no longer an option.

I think they want this to be available only for new accounts, but I cant seem to get it to work