Please help me

support doesnnothing to help me at all!

Cannot access my website admin page anymore after i downgraded my pro package

I cannot delete my zone lockdown rule

Please help me

support does nothing to help me at all!
i have created tickets before but they say to open one thread oin community
i dont know how to use api to remove it

Have you tried reactivating a Pro subscription on your site and removing the zone lockdown rule before canceling the subscription?

i cancelled it because its too expensive around $40 cad for me i am not about to buy it again and then cancel it just to remove this lockdown rule, i dont understand why its still there after the subscription is cancelled

I used to get a ton of ddos attacks on my websiote and cloudflare didnt protect me at all the people bypassed the captcha and all that and got through, i spent 2 months working witrh every rule to stop ddos attacks, when a powerful botnet attacks you there is no way to stop it, there are services made specially to bypass cloudflare and they are known as “cloudflare bypass http”

If you didn’t remove it before you canceled, that could leave it active.

You would need to use your email address and API key, or create an API token. You can then use the routines described here to list and delete the rule :

You used to subscribe to a plan that included support tickets. All plans are permitted to open account, billing, and registrar tickets. if you create another ticket, be sure to select an account ticket and reference this community topic in the request.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.