Cannot create an account in the dashboard

I am trying to create a Cloudflare account to host a project on Cloudflare Pages. The dashboard does not offer me the option of creating an account or website at the moment.

I previously created a project on Cloudflare so my user is not new but the project was closed and I removed the project previously, I might have removed it the wrong way.

There doesn’t seem to be any kind of option to create an account. What would be the next step

Please kindly create a ticket regarding this. Thank you!

I’m actually all for that. But clicking on “submit request” in the helpdesk prompt me to select an account, of which there is none. :sweat_smile:

Based on the screenshot and the context provided, it seems like you’re encountering an issue where the Cloudflare dashboard doesn’t show options to create a new account or website. This could be due to several reasons. Let’s troubleshoot this step by step:

1. Check Account Status: Ensure that your account is active and not facing any restrictions or issues.
  2. Browser Cache and Cookies: Sometimes, browser cache and cookies can cause issues with loading pages correctly. Clear your browser cache and cookies, then try accessing the Cloudflare dashboard again.
  3. Access Level: Verify that you have the necessary permissions to create a new project or website. If you are part of an organization, you might need specific privileges to add new websites.
  4. Support: If the above steps don’t resolve the issue, it might be helpful to contact Cloudflare support for assistance. They can check if there is an account-specific issue causing this problem.
  5. Relevancy with the Website: If your previous project was related to a specific domain or website, make sure that the domain is still valid and not causing conflicts. You might need to re-verify ownership or settings related to the domain.

Tell me if you need any help related to this

Hello @fpidzxkoi

1. for the account status, since there is no account, there is no status. I have a profile but I don’t seem to have anything specific to indicate that I have a special status with my profile.

2. Browser cache and cookies. As we can see here, no cache, no account.

3. Access level, I am a solo developer not part of any organization.

4. I would like to contact support but since I don’t have an account I cannot contact support as mentionned to @hollynghiem

5. The previous domain/project has expired and the project has been deleted.

Had I known all this kerfluffle would happen I am not sure I would have started my previous project on CF previously.