Cannot change nameservers from one CF account to another CF account

Hi everyone,

I am trying to make a .de (German domain) that is already using CF nameservers to drop them and use another account’s nameservers as I don’t control the original account t anymore. However, I have access to the registerar CP (namecheap) but no matter what I do, I cannot change the nameservers. They just never propagate.

Domain is: advolytics.de

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

And richterscore.de this is the major problem.

You will have to contact support for that.

They simply do not answer.

I would recommend contacting support directly to describe your issue (ideally from the current account if you have access to both). I believe our support team has an alternate method for verification in such situations.

We opened support ticket (1599497) and it was closed by an auto reply email. We did reply to the email and no one answered us for 2 days now.

Hi @sheriefalaa.w I see the Support Engineer is on your ticket. If you don’t have access to your original account, let the Engineer know that and they’ll ask some questions to verify. Please let us know how it works out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.