Cannot add .site domain

Hello. I wanted to add my newly bought domain in Cloudflare but it says its not a registered domain.
My domain name and ns is : sitebama.site

and here is a pic of how it goes with Cloudflare

sitebama.site currently has these nameservers configured.

Name Server: DIRECTI1.IRANDNS.COM
Name Server: DIRECTI2.IRANDNS.COM

However, these nameservers aren’t actually responding for any queries about your site.

; <<>> DiG diggui.com <<>> @directi1.irandns.com sitebama.site NS
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; connection timed out; no servers could be reached

; <<>> DiG diggui.com <<>> @50.23.136.229 sitebama.site A
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; connection timed out; no servers could be reached

Cloudflare can’t ‘see’ your domain as being registered since your nameservers aren’t responding to any queries - I’d recommend making sure DNS is working with your registrar before attempting to add it to Cloudflare again.

1 Like

what nameservers should I put for it in order to connect it with Cloudflare ?

Usually the nameservers of your Registrar. If your Registrar does not provide nameservers, you can use https://bgp.he.net. Whatever you decide, they have to actually function as authoritative nameservers for your domain.

Once your domain has working nameservers you can start the process of adding the domain to Cloudflare. It is at this stage that Cloudflare will decide which two nameservers are assigned to your account/domain. These are often, but not always the same for all domains on an account, but this is not always the case.

I tried to use this site, but there is no where to register my domain

it’s fixed. Thanks all

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.