Cannot add a site not registered

I want to add a domain in Cloudflare but it said in Cloudflare this domain is not a registered domain". If I want to buy this domain, it is shown this domain is not available. Here are some similar domains." How can I add this domain to Cloudflare? Thank you

Please click the “not a registered domain” link in your post.

If you need more specific guidance, please post the domain name in bracketed dot [.] notation

1 Like

I want to add [amaerschool.in] in Cloudflare but it said in Cloudflare [amareschool.in] is not a registered domain". If I want to buy this domain, it is shown [amareschool.in] is not available. Here are some similar domains." How can I add this domain to Cloudflare? Thank you

I see Cloudflare nameservers in your whois record. This looks like you may have assigned some random Cloudflare nameservers at your registrar before Cloudflare assigned a pair to your domain. You need to have working nameservers on your domain before you can add a domain to Cloudflare.

See step 5 in the following #tutorial

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.