Cannot access

Cannot access Cloudflare Area 1 Email Security says “Invalid login. If a reset was previously requested, please check your email and follow the directions in it to login.” No matter what I do.

What can I do to access the dashboard?

Were you able to resolve this @fidomathias078?

Sadly not, as there’s no support.

Can you try incognito mode?

Have already tried, sadly but thank you for trying.

1 Like

Are you going to https://dash.cloudflare.com/ and selecting Area 1Launch Dashboard? Can you share a screenshot of the error?

When I do that in your account I see {same for both Launch Dashboard options - side nav & blue box}
Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 1.43.18 PM

I am unfamiliar with the error and we may need to reach out to Support for more help, but before we do, the error reads like the system thinks there is a password reset in process. Perhaps reset your password and see if the error persists?

Sadly also tried that and I’m not getting any email about password reset.

Hi, can you provide a screenshot of the error and steps to reproduce? I am not able to reproduce the error in your dashboard.

To clarify, you are able to log in to Cloudflare dashboard and are seeing this error when navigating and launching the Area 1 dashboard?

1 Like

Ensure that your Cloudflare account hasn’t been locked due to security concerns. Check your email for any notifications or alerts regarding your account status.

Hello, It seems like it’s an error I’m only getting and no one else, as I havent seen anyone else get this error.

The thing I do is go to the dashboard and then click the Email Security, and then I get to the page where it says “Allow Area1 etc” then I click allow and it asks for my email and then I need to type my email where it says “You have successfully authenticated with Cloudflare.
Now you need to verify your existing Area 1 Security account. After doing so, your accounts will be linked and you will be able to use your Cloudflare account to log into
Area” I do the following and it says “Invalid login. If a reset was previously requested, please check your email and follow the directions in it to login.” and I have never gotten an email before nor will the password reset work.

In that same screen where it says You have successfully authenticated with Cloudflare. Now you need to verify your existing Area 1 Security account...

It also says
If you're not yet a customer and would like to try Area 1 you can request a Phishing Risk Assessment here.

Do you have an existing Area 1 account? or have you previously signed up for the free trial? I am not seeing any previous payment under your current Cloudflare account for Area 1.

1 Like