Cannot Access Website or WP Admin Panel since connecting Nameservers

Answer these questions to help the Community help you get started.

What is the domain name?
drkennymittelstadt

Have you searched for an answer?
Yes

Please share your search results url:
Na

When you tested your domain, what were the results?
Just reached a Hostinger page

Describe the issue you are having:

hello

Feb 6, 2024, 2:16 PM CST

This is the first time I’m attempting to set up my website through Cloudflare and I have transferred the domain from Hostinger. I am unable to access my WP Admin Panel since initiating the transfer and want to ensure that I’ve done everything correctly. thank you!

What error message or number are you receiving?
None

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

1. Tried contacting help
  2. Wrote a message here
  3. Searched both Hostinger and Cloudflare for answers to my issue

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
Yes

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?

Yes

Hi,

We would need more information to understand what exactly is happening here, just to confirm this is for the domain - drkennymittelstadt.com ?

If I browse to the site it looks to be loading and if I go to Log In ‹ Resonate by Dr. Kenny Mittelstadt — WordPress the login page is loading for the admin section.

Once you login what happens exactly? - You mention there is no error, are you just presented with a blank page, no errors?

If you open your browsers developer tools, and look at the console tab or network tab when you try to login are there any errors presented there?

Thank you for responding. It turns out my nameservers didn’t propagate 100% correctly. The issue is now resolved and involved adding a new IP address and CNAME to my DNS settings in Cloudflare.

1 Like