Cannot access the Cloudflare app in Wordpress

I use Cloud flare in WordPress. I have been experiencing very long access times, (usually over a minute), when logging into or editing in WordPress. My site appears to be running smoothly except for the WordPress delays.

I attempted to log into Cloud flare from the plugin link without success. All I get is the dreaded spinning circle. Is there a problem with Cloud flare or with my plugin? What should I do to resolve this issue?

Thanks for any help. Bob

You mean, you have installed and using the official Cloudflare plugin for WordPress at your domain/website, while the domain is also added to your Cloudflare account, right?

Does any error appear, or in the console report?

Which version have you got installed?

Have you used Global API key for authentication?

I have been using Cloudflare for years so I have to assume that my domain is registered or at least was registered. I sometimes get notifications from Cloudflare when there is an issue.

I am trying to troubleshoot why it takes so long to do anything in Wordpress. My assumption is that it has something to do with cache and since Cloudflare handles the cache for my site, I thought that checking the settings would be a good place to start. Unfortunately, while I can bring up the plugin dialogue the offers “home, settings and analytics”, none of those links work. I just get a spinning circle.

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.