Cancelled APO, got a different email

Hi,
So I canceled APO, but I received this email.

As a reminder this means you will no longer benefit from secure registration and domain management with Cloudflare’s transparent, no-markup pricing.The cancellation will not impact your domain’s current expiration date but prevent it from auto-renewing. You can continue to use Cloudflare Registrar for the remaining time. You will need to transfer your domain away from Cloudflare or renew your subscription prior to expiration.

It says something about Cloudflare Registrar. I am not using or have never used the service.
Why did I get this email?
Can you make sure, my site won’t go down after the expiration time?

Even the first sentence doesn’t make sense. I wonder if @laurie or @yevgen has seen this before.

It’d be best to open a ticket and post the ticket # here so they can follow up on it.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Thanks. Here is a request number: #2134993

Also, a bot replied there and it’s weird as well.

1 Like

Hi @sarang.sss29,

The error in the email is being address, sorry for any confusion regarding this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.