Cancel accounts

I want to cancel my cloudflare and cloudflare community accounts. How do I do it?

Hi @aldertonrichard95,

This article should help:

I’ve tried that but all it does is divert you to a load of pages that seem to have nothing to do with it. I just want to cancel the accounts but there doesn’t seem to be any links to do that.

As it says there, you need to cancel all subscriptions and remove any domains and payment methods, then contact support to delete the account.

1 Like

Sorry, @aldertonrichard95, let Support know you want to cancel, they’ll ask you a few questions, you confirm, they cancel it and will loop me in to remove your account here. As @domjh mentioned, you’ll want to cancel any subscriptions you may have so the account can be closed out.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

1 Like

Hi,

I made sure that I didn’t have any subscriptions and asked them to cancel but they haven’t cancelled it or asked me any questions?

Thanks.

Hi @aldertonrichard95, sorry for the issues. I see your tickets have been merged in order to ensure the queue moves for everyone, duplicate tickets just slow down the system. 1877840 is the surviving ticket.

Note that removing your account from Cloudflare does not remove any of your accounts from sites that may use cloudflare, you need to contact the site owner to address those accounts.

WRT your cloudflare account and questions, the email you received was the one that mentions this page, https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033554452 and asks for confirmation that each of the steps on that page have been completed. If they have been completed and the confirmation is on the ticket, they’ll remove the account.

Hi,

So what do I do now? I would still like to cancel my account.

Thanks.

Richard.

I think you’ve done it and it’s just a matter of time until support circles back to 1877840 to do the needful.

Hi,

So will I be emailed when my account is cancelled? With regard to the site which uses cloudflare that I needed to remove my account from, there doesn’t seem to be any way to contact them?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.